Say no to impossible stains on your laundry! 0
Here are the ABC's for taking care of your garments when they have stains.
Often stains can be stubborn, but following this guide, you will see that many can be eliminated.
- Do not iron stained laundry as you will only settle them in.
- The immediate stain removal action taken is very important: wash the stain out with cold water immediately; this will prevent the stain from settling in.
- If a stain resists, do not experiment. Leave the garment in the hands of a professional.
- Use a good detergent to help eliminate any stains on your garments, and don´t forget to use Sta-Soft according to your laundry´s needs
Care for your garments 0
Each fabric type is unique and requires special care.
Here are our top tips.
- Sort the clothes by type of fabric (cotton, wool, silk, synthetic, etc.) so that you can easily select the best washing and ironing settings.
- Empty pockets, remove belts, jewellery and other accessories before storing or washing to prevent damage or bulging on the garments.
- If washing the garment for the first time, make sure to remove any labels or tags on the g