Brick Force is an industrial strength acid wash engineered to clean brick, cement and concrete surfaces also removes excess dagger from tools and brick surfaces. Use to remove alkaline residue such as soap, fat and grease residue restoring tired surfaces, including tiles to their pristine original condition. Favored by cleaning companies faced with heavily soiled areas such as old mine dormitory wash rooms.
- A strong acidic cleaner to remove excess cement, grout and concrete from equipment and bricks work.
- Brick Force also removes rust and cement from building equipment & earth stains from masonry surfaces.
- Remove stains from mosaic and pool copings and eliminates mold and mildew.
- Removes alkaline residue such as soap, fat and grease residue restoring tired surfaces to their pristine original condition.
- May be diluted 1:5 with water (5L Brick Force makes 25L), depending on how hard the product will be expected to work. More dirt/mortar to remove increase concentrations. Test an area first to establish optimum concentrations.
- Apply onto soiled surfaces by scrubbing surface vigorously with a hard nylon bristle brush until a foam appears??and wait 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean water when finished
Suitable PPE must be worn when working with cleaning chemicals.
DO NOT USE ON
- ACRYLIC OR POLYESTER SANITARY WARE.
- MAGNESIUM, ZINC OR ANODISED ALUMINIUM SURFACES.
- AVOID PUDDLING AS THIS MAY CAUSE EXCESSIVE ETCHING OF THE SURFACE.