"You Had One Job" ... Publications' Brilliant Fails
This is something totally off topic today, but I often see terrible layouts in major publications. Sometimes, however, they inadvertently work out to give you a great giggle, however inappropriate.
In an economy where employment is hard to find and tough to keep, one has to wonder how these people are keeping their jobs.
1. MMMMM... OBESITY
2. GRAMMAR - IT MATTERS
3. QUITE AN ACCIDENT TO HAVE
4. MY KID LOOKS LIKE THIS EVERY MORNING
5. AT LEAST HE GOT TO SAY GOODBYE
6. WELL, I GUESS THAT'S HOW IT ALL STARTS
7. A DREAM HOLIDAY FOR MY EX, PERHAPS
8. THE EVIDENCE IS COMPELLING
9. LUCKY DOG... GEORGE, WE MEAN
10. THIS IS JUST A DISASTER IN EVERY BOOK
11. WHO LET THIS ONE SLIP BY?!
12. ACTUALLY I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG HERE
13. NO ONE CALLED POOH CAN BE TRUSTED
14. IS THAT A CHINESE BARBEQUE?
14. POWER MOVE OF NOTE
15. LITTLE MORE ACCEPTING THAN WE NEEDED TO KNOW
16. WE APPRECIATE THE SOUND EFFECTS
17. WELL, HE DID WANT TO SHOW HER. AND HER. AND HER.
- Bold Apps