Cleaning Hub's Buyers Club
Looking for the best stock prices on cleaning and hygiene products?
The Cleaning Hub invites you to join our buyers club where you benefit from the combined buying power of us all!!! Its as if you have your own professional procurement department, warehousing and distribution without any of the fixed costs.....
By sourcing your merchandise via the Cleaning Hub's buyers club you will enjoy stock prices only available to the largest of corporates.
- How does the Cleaning Hub's Buyers club work?
- Simple; by aggregating all our purchases and leveraging payment terms we all enjoy the lowest possible stock prices available to re-sellers in RSA.
- Cleaning Hub's procurement department source and receive stock from both RSA and overseas manufacturers leaving you free to focus on order generation and customer care.
- Club members may make use of the club's delivery service and sourcing agency. These services are charged separately depending on weight and distance for the former and by complexity the latter.
- Who may join the Cleaning Hub's buyers club?
- Any registered company that derives its primary income from the sale of cleaning and hygiene products to end users.
- An individual (sole trader) with at least 6 months verifiable trading history who derives their primary income from the sale of cleaning and hygiene products to end users.
- How do I join?
- Register on the Cleaning Hub's web site (click the "create account" button at the top of this page) and complete all your profile information, company name, address etc.
- If you are already a registered user of this site pop us an email to email@example.com requesting to join the buyers club.
- Be sure to tick the "Request to join the Cleaning Hub's Buyers Club" box when you first register
- Once your information has been validated you will be notified via email that the system has set your status to Buyers Club member pending
- You will have free 24 hours access to review merchandise and members only rates
- You will not be able to place orders until your subscription has been received and your membership approved.
- You must then log in for the system to recognise you using your unique user name and password to review products available and club members only rates for 24 hours.
- Should you wish to avail yourself of Club membership benefits you will be billed for a temporary or annual membership fee
- Temporary R 2,500 + vat for 30 days
- Annual R 9,750 + vat per 12 calendar months
- On receipt of your membership subscription you will have use of the on line procurement system to;
- Raise quotes
- Request Cleaning Hub procurement officers to source specific non stock items products and prices for you. This service attracts an additional pay to use fee which is payable prior to commencement of sourcing.Members are quoted on a per contract basis.
Should a member subsequently wish to purchase such products sourced via this service the member may purchase them directly from source or via the Buyers Club. .
- Place orders at members only rates either on line or in store
- Utalise our delivery service at member rates
- NB: To push our merchandises costs as low as is possible we leverage payment terms with our supplier base, therefore it is not possible to offer Buyers Club members any sort of credit facility. All member purchases must be paid in full prior to collection or delivery. Payments can be made via EFT or cash and credit card in store.