Correct use of electric pressure washers.
PUMP OPERATING FEATURES
Please check each part according to the packing list when opening the carton, to check whether the parts are complete and in good condition. Keep all documents and manuals.
- CHANGE OIL INLET PLUG
The red plug on the pump is specially designed for transportation, before using the unit, please replace the red plug with the yellow plug or the brass plug in the spare parts package.
- PRESSURE REGULATOR
The pressure setting is preset at the factory to achieve optimum pressure and cleaning. If need to lower the pressure, the following methods can be used:
Back away from the surface to be cleaned. The further away the user is, the less pressure is on the surface to be cleaned.
DO NOT try to increase pump pressure, a higher pressure setting may damage the pump.
- Change to the 40° white nozzle. This nozzle delivers a less powerful stream of water and a wider spray pattern.
Adjust the pressure regulator on the pump. Turn the pressure regulator knob anti-clockwise to lower the pressure. Once you have finished using your pressure washer, return the pressure regulator to it's original position by turning it clockwise.
DO NOT try to turn pressure regulator knob past the build-in stop line otherwise damage to the pump may be resulted.
- TYPE OF NOZZLE
Your unit is equipped with four spray nozzles. Each nozzle is colour coded, and delivers a specific spray pattern for a particular cleaning purpose.
- Red: 0° nozzle
- Yellow: 15° nozzle
- White: 40° nozzle
- Black: Chemical nozzle
This high pressure spray from your unit is capable of causing damage to surfaces suck as wood, glass, automobile paint, auto striping and trim, and delicate objects such as flowers and shrubs. Before spraying, check the item to be cleaned to assure yourself that it is strong enough to resist damage from the force of the spray.
- CHANGING NOZZLES
DO NOT attempt to change the nozzle while the unit is running.
Turn the engine or gun OFF before changing the nozzle.
- Pull quick-release back and insert nozzle.
- Release quick-release and twist nozzle to make sure it is secure in quick-release socket.
Risk of injury. Ensure nozzle is completely inserted in quick-release socket before turning on gun trigger.
CONNECTION TO ELECTRICAL SUPPLY
- Make sure that the mains voltage is the same as shown on the identification label on the identification label on the machine.
- WARNING Make sure that the plug complies with your local regulations, and it is provided with ground connection (earth)
- WARNING The power outlet must be protected by a residual circuit breaker with a sensitivity of less than 30mA.
- WARNING Do not connect other appliances to the same outlet.
- WARNING Insert the plug after checking the switch joint the machine in the OFF position.
STARTING THE MACHINE
- WARNING In case of power failure, turn the unit OFF for safety reasons.
- Supply water to the machine, then press the gun trigger.
- Switch on the unit.
- Hold the gun in the open position for a few seconds to drain the air from the hose.
- At this stage, adjust the machine pressure to your pressure requirement and you are ready for work.
- During washing, do not exceed the recommended pressure.
- During washing, the spray head should not be far away from the dirty surface.
WARNING Do not use the machine when people or animals are in range of the jet.
Stop the gun after ending the washing, then switch the engine off. Do not let the unit run with the gun switched off for more than 2 minutes. The unloading valve is still moving after stopping the gun, the water will flow through the pump, which will make the water hot and damage the seal ring, ceramics or other accessories if the machine is kept running.
- During the operation, it is normal if there is a little water leaks out from the pump, which will not effect the use of the machine.
- SAFETY VALVE: The safety valve also functions as a pressure limiting valve. When the gun trigger is released, the safety valve opens, and the water recirculates through the pump inlet.
STOPPING THE MACHINE
- When not in use, switch the machine off.
- Hold the gun in the open position for a few seconds to drain water from the hose.
WARNING High pressure water jets are potentially dangerous is used incorrectly. In particular, DO NOT direct the water jet towards people or animals, electrical equipment or the unit itself.
PUMP OPERATING FEATURES
- The level of the oil must be checked periodically.
- It is most important that the oil is changed after the first 50 hours of work and successively every 100 hours.
- In any case we suggest changing the oil at least once a year.
- OIL TYPE: SAE 15W-40 or equivalent motor oil.
How to change pump oil:
Drain the old pump oil completely through the oil outlet plug.
Install the oil outlet plug again and pour the clean oil in the crankcase, the oil level should be slightly over the center line of the oil mirror.