Hardwearing, high shine liquid floor polish.
Hi-Shine is a liquid floor polish based on zinc cross-linked acrylic polymer emulsion. The product is formulated to offer an excellent balance between cost and performance. Hi-Shine possesses outstanding anti-slip, wear and detergent resistance, good leveling and re-coatability. Hi-Shine is primarily formulated as a self-shining liquid polish for use on low porosity natural and artificial stone, PVC, linoleum and rubber floor coverings.
Hi-Shine is ideally suited for schools, hospitals, shopping centers and other high traffic areas.
- Always apply to a small test patch before treating the whole area
- Brush floor area to remove all foreign objects
- Clean the floor area with a suitable detergent or stripper
- Rinse well with clean water and allow floor to dry
- Ensure the surface is completely clean
- Apply 1st coat Hi-Shine with an applicator (40-55m2 /liter) and allow floor to dry (30 min)
- Apply subsequent coats depending on traffic and finish required.
- Allow at least 1 hour after final coat before walking on coated surface.